I think I’ve already told you, I’m not the most lover of salads, but I really don’t get tired of this kind of salads, with cut vegetales and a simple vinaigrette, they are made very quickly and everyone at home likes them.
I love giving them a sweet touch with fruit and this time I added red apple, which I cut into squares and just eliminated the seeds.
The other sweet touch is also given by the yellow bell pepper , which is my favorite!
The truth takes less than 10 minutes to prepare it, and it has simple ingredients, nothing elaborated.
Ingredientes for 4 to 5 people:
– 3 tomatoes
– 1/2 red onion
– 1/2 organic cucumber
– 1 yellow pepper (yellow bell pepper)
– 1/2 red apple 🍎
– For the dressing:
– 2 to 3 lemons
– 1/4 cup of white vinegar
– 1 tsp small salt
– 1 touch of water
– Wash all vegetables very well.
– Cut all the ingredients in small squares of the same size.
– Place in a bowl
– Mix the vinegar, lemon, olive oil, and salt, play with the flavors until you get the one you like, more or less acidic and if it is necessary to lower the degree of acidity you can add a touch of water and go testing!
– Mix all the ingredients and reserve in the fridge until lunch or dinner time!!!
Bon appetite !!!